Sometimes we choose a difficult path only because we feel that to attain important things we need to choose a difficult path. We think that it’s important to punish ourselves, but why can’t we choose a simple path ? What’s wrong with that ? Especially when we are not ready to face that difficult path.– Dear Zindagi
Change can happen within us only with our willingness, persistence and audacity to make it happen.
How others see you is not important,
important is how YOU see yourself.
You know, personally I think people should talk about the struggle of bloggers, and their life and experiences, and simultaneously uplift them, and that is what Mr. Manoj Mehra does.
So after reading his blog, especially ‘Why bloggers shouldn’t decline award nominations’ I decided to do this post.
Yesterday, Mr. Manoj Mehra, the builder of ‘Believe Strong‘ nominated me for ‘The Liebster Award’. I feel honoured and Grateful to him. 🙂
His blog is amazing and thought provoking.
So What are the rules for ‘The Liebster Award’?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts about me:
1. I am officially a graduate.
2. I love animals
3. I love Chinese and mushroom ❤
4. I am obsessed with stuff toys and love to go to gaming zones
5. I collect restaurant bills and movie tickets as memories
6. I get inspired by opinionated women
7. I doodle on faces of models in newspaper whenever I am sad
8. I love sharing memes
9. I listen to instrumental music to shoo away distractions
10. I have a minor OCD of keeping things organised
11. I have started loving myself more
Answers for questions asked by Mr. Manoj Mehra:
1. Why did you start blogging?
To relieve myself from pain
2. Do you like reading books or novel?
3. How will you spend a day without mobile?
Netflix and chill
4. What is happiness according to you
Doing little things for others
5. What are your regrets?
Wrong decisions at crucial times
6. Which one movie or show character do you like the most?
Adam from No strings attached
7. What is your favorite TV series or show?
Death Note, Anime
8. What is your favorite sport?
9. Who is your favorite sport player?
10. Who is your favorite Singer?
11. What is your Favorite food?
Chilli Mushroom ❤
My questions for nominees:
1. Define dreams.
2. What is your food for thought?
3. What is your current favorite song?
4. What is that one quality you love about yourself?
5. How do you curb your anger?
6. What is that weird thing about you?
7. Where did you meet your first love?
8. Instagram/WordPress, which is better for blogging?
9. What are you pursuing currently?
10. Ever heard about Area 51?
11. What is it that you would want to change in this world?
It was fun doing this, I really appreciate how such things bond us bloggers. Now that I have done this, I have got so many ideas for the entire blogging community. This is really exciting.
At last, I would like to thank you all for your love.
I would not have made it this far. ❤
A turning point has come in my life,
which requires moving;
from my comfort;
to where there is distress.
And I am giving rambling speech to myself,
leaving no stone unturned,
preparing for the worst, and the best.